Cognitive science consulting agency. We support organizations towards the work of tomorrow.
Cog'X is a consulting and training agency in cognitive sciences. It was founded in 2017 by a team of doctors, graduated from the University of the Sorbonne, in neurosciences and cognitive psychology.
Our team draws on research to help professionals in order to reveal, to preserve and to develop their cognitive resources. Our researchers mobilize their knowledge and expertise, based on a scientific methodology, to build sustainable working methods, allowing professionals to accomplish differently.
In this context, we support companies in improving working methods through trainings, lectures and e-learning modules on emotion management, concentration, work rhythms, social interactions, continuous learning, the management of teleworking; etc.
En savoir plus...
Concretely, we offer both:
- Supervised activities: webinars and distance learning workshops, in which:
1. We offer upstream an online questionnaire to raise awareness and position ourselves.
2. We provide interactive scientific inputs to become aware of and understand the impact of overload on our cognitive balance.
3. We organize time for peer exchange and co-construction.
- Autonomous activities: e-learning modules and educational resources (articles; podcasts and videos)
With the help of Didask, we created e-learning modules to measure its daily practices and the associated risks for our brain.
The modules are divided into courses, divided into micro-skills, made up of 5 to 6 questions, always associated with a concrete and realistic scenario; to plausible errors and systematic feedback, as well as questions about what to do.
For more information on training domains, please see Glossary
- Management and organisation consulting
- Training course planning and design
- Training advice and services
Responsibility for the content of this page lies solely with its author, Cog'X, the training provider presented above.