- Working on your posture and your "Customer - Centricity"
- Developing your individual abilities to evolve in your practice by improving your communication
- Learn from others thanks to "Business cases"
- Acquire some reflexes to solve problems
- Benefit from targeted training
Step 1: CUSTOMER CENTRICITY
- Understand issues of internal customers, external customers, and adapt to stakeholders (suppliers, legal part, security and safety)
Step 2: COMMUNICATION
- Develop intrapersonal and interpersonal skills to communicate more efficiently
Step 3: PROBLEM SOLVING
- Acquire methodology and good reflexes for problem solving
Step 4: BUSINESS CASES
- Implementations on real business cases
Step 5: COACHING / SUIVI INDIVIDUEL
- Follow-up on the assimilation of elements from the collective session
- Work on 1 or 2 concrete situations that you face everyday
- Formulation of a SMART action plan to integrate learning in your everyday practice
- Digital Assessment
- Role game
- Alternation of coaching sequences (collective / individual)
- Practical exercises (+50%)
- Share experiences between all participants
Who is the course aimed at?
Anyone with a role in IT projects and/or who forms part of an IT Team, and who would like to work on SoftSkills to improve the quality of all relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Validation of acquired knowledge during the individual follow-up interview, during which, in parallel with the definition of the action plan, the trainer/coach will ask specific questions about the content of the course.
TALANTLERS Certificate - At the end of the individual interview, the trainer will also decide whether if the certificate of successful completion of the assessment can be delivered and, in a coaching
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider TALANTLERS.