- Know how to receive customers, inform customers about products and services, know how to contact customers
- Know how to introduce yourself, how to start a conversation
- Know how to talk about your work and your business activities
- Knowing how to explain situations related to products and services
- Know the techniques to answer questions and resolve conflicts
- Be able to communicate using language adapted to the sector
- Vocabulary to learn how to sell products and services in English speaking countries
- Practice the most important business verbs and expressions in a sales situation
- Learn to communicate and exchange information in an easy way through basic sales techniques using auxiliary verbs and other verbs very common in present and future tense
- Understand customer questions and answers in a sales context
- Be able to correctly recognize words in the sales language, read and spell separate words or associated phrases
Who is the course aimed at?
People who want to get a commercial job or improve their performance. Current sellers in Luxembourg and the Greater Region. People living in Luxembourg who need to learn the language for sales.
OHC ASBL Certificat
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider Office House Capellen.