The MAGIC® of E-Mail Writing for all Client Contacts
Organizations are increasing their use of e-mail for correspondence to customers—yet these e-mails are often overly formal and company-focused, or too casual and confusing.
Do your documents have a positive or negative impact on customer perceptions? Are all your e-mails projecting a consistent level of professionalism and grace?
Help associates write more clearly and concisely – and to ensure that all e-mails will Make A Great Impression on the Customer™.
- Focus on the audience – internal or external
- Identify your purpose for writing and outcome
- Determine when e-mail is appropriate
- Create subject lines that get results
- Create clear, concise and correct e-mails every time
- Edit extra words to maximize impact
- Use the Clarity Index to measure readability
- Structure ideas based on purpose of your message
- Use the MAGIC format when writing to customers and delivering bad news
- Discover key business e-mail protocols
- Add visual components to enhance the look of your messages
Check and Polish
- Learn and apply a best practice quality standard
- Avoid the most common netiquette mistakes
- Write more clearly and concisely—so you achieve your aim
- Write faster—so you make better use of time
- Grab and keep the reader’s attention—so you create a MAGIC impression with every e-mail
The program is tailored to the specific needs of the audience. Prior to any project, we request representative writing samples and prepare tailored rewrites for in-class exercises and group discussion
Who is the course aimed at?
All Business who must write emails to clients
- Client Service
- Relationship Managers
- Customer Care
- Call Centers
- Shareholder Services
Certificate of participation will be given to all attendees