Private Equity - Mastering the Specificities of PE Fund Accounting and Reporting
The objective of this training module is to provide participants with an understanding and specificities of accounting and reporting within private equity. This is an advanced course in which the basics of fund accounting will not be covered. Participants attending this course are therefore expected to possess existing experience in accounting.
- Accounting & Disclosure of instruments for PE investments under LUX GAAP
- Investment exit: Accounting & reporting impact by kind of exit
- Fund raising: Contribution in kind
- Distribution/Waterfall: Accounting & Disclosures of distribution
- Monitoring: Accounting and disclosure of financial instruments for Luxembourg PE vehicles under IFRS
- Monitoring: Accounting under IFRS - Advanced
- Monitoring: Reporting
- Accounting under US GAAP
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider House of Training.