Management company delegation oversight
Any management company in the modern world uses many third parties for their day-to-day activities.
The CSSF circular 18/698 highlighted the expectations from the regulator in order to have an effective delegation.
However, implementing an effective delegation oversight remains a challenge for many management companies.
In that context, PwC’s Academy has developed a training programme providing participants with the right level of knowledge as well as a set of tools and techniques that will allow them to get up to speed and ready to properly answer the expectations of the regulator.
This training programme has been developed in order to go through practical examples to be directly implemented for most of the delegations of management companies.
Starting with your company operating model, our expert will be in a position to illustrate through example.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- understand the functions which can be delegated or not;
- understand the essential elements of the delegation oversight framework;
- understand practical aspects of the delegation oversight for certain functions: portfolio management, distribution, central administration, risk management, compliance, internal audit, information technology and corporate accounting.
- Functions which can be delegated or not
- Essential elements of the delegation oversight framework
- Practical aspects of the delegation oversight for:
- portfolio management, distribution
- central administration
- risk management
- internal audit
- information technology
- corporate accounting
Who is the course aimed at?
- ManCo/AIFM Conducting officers/Directors
- ManCo/AIFM Board members
- ManCo/AIFM Oversight Officers
In order to guarantee you that you will be provided with the expert toolbox at the end of the session, we have gathered our most senior experts to train you:
- Xavier Balthazar, Partner, Regulatory
- Gaël Guibert, Director, Oversight expert, former CSSF inspector
- Florian Bewig, Managing Director, IT Regulatory