Improve your time management to become more efficient
The training will allow you to:
- become aware of your relationship with time
- Improve your daily practices in order to achieve your objectives while taking into account your priorities and those of others
- Adopt the ‘’clean desk’’ policy
Understand time management
- The working time
- The time imposed by the hierarchy
- The time imposed by human relations (colleagues, customers...)
- The remaining time
- The personal time
- Reactive and substantive tasks
- The tasks on which we can act
- The classification of tasks - The notion of priority
- Identify tasks you could delegate
- Contingency management
- Know how to say NO
The organization of the workplace
- The clean desk: what is it for?
- Organisational tools
- Know how to manage your emails
- Know the Outlook features that save time
How to communicate on time?
- How to impose or negotiate deadlines
- Know your limits
- Know how to respect the time of others
Who is the course aimed at?
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.
The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal the day before the start of the course ( download the Client Portal User’s Guide here ).