French for sales
- To be able to greet customers, to inform customers about products and services, to be able to contact customers
- Knowing how to introduce yourself, how to get in touch with customers, to initiate a conversation
- Know how to talk about your work, commercial activities
- Know how to explain the situations concerning products and services
- To be able to answer questions about these subjects
- To be able to communicate using a language adapted to the sales sector
- Vocabulary to learn how to sell products and services in French speaker countries
- To practice the most important verbs and commercial expressions in a sales situation
- Learn to communicate and exchange information in a simple way through basic sales techniques using auxiliary verbs and other verbs very common in present and future time
- Understand customers questions and answers in a sales context
- Be able to recognize the words of the sales language correctly, read and spell separate words or related expressions
Who is the course aimed at?
People who want to get a commercial job or improve their performance. Current sellers in Luxembourg and the Greater Region. People living in Luxembourg who need to learn the language for sales.
OHC ASBL Certificat
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider Office House Capellen.