Chinese B2.1 - Immersion language course
Why take an online VR + language course:
- Immerse yourself
- Participate with confidence
- Speak clearly
- Communicate effectively
- Learn from experience
- Respond spontaneously
- Essential life skill
At this level you are able to communicate with ease and relatively correctly on a wide range of subjects.
For example, you can:
- express your opinion in a detailed and precise manner
- justify your opinions
- follow most radio or television broadcasts
- understand the essentials of standard language television shows and films
- understand and write clear and detailed texts on various subjects
Total immersion courses are all about getting into an incredible and authentic everyday situation to learn a language practically, so when you are in one of these real-life situations you will be prepared!
The course is differentiated by CEFR (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced), Comprehensive (covers a wide range of topics) and Scaffolded to encourage learners' full production of the target language.
Le cours combine la reconnaissance vocale automatisée avec les technologies VR (vidéo 360), pour "immerger" les apprenants dans des expériences culturelles authentiques + cours en ligne.
Who is the course aimed at?
- People who want to get a job or improve their job
OHC ASBL Certificat