Chinese A2.1 - Immersion language course
Why take an online VR + language course:
- Immerse yourself
- Participate with confidence
- Speak clearly
- Communicate effectively
- Learn from experience
- Respond spontaneously
- Essential life skill
At this level you are able to communicate in a simple way in everyday life.
For example, you can:
- describe your personal and professional environment (people, places, studies, work)
- exchange information and simple ideas
- tell a short and simple event
- write simple notes and letters
- understand short and simple texts
Total immersion courses are all about getting into an incredible and authentic everyday situation to learn a language practically, so when you are in one of these real-life situations you will be prepared!
The course is differentiated by CEFR (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced), Comprehensive (covers a wide range of topics) and Scaffolded to encourage learners' full production of the target language.
Le cours combine la reconnaissance vocale automatisée avec les technologies VR (vidéo 360), pour "immerger" les apprenants dans des expériences culturelles authentiques + cours en ligne.
Who is the course aimed at?
- People who want to get a job or improve their job
OHC ASBL Certificat