The cashier is the professional responsible for receiving payments, controlling incoming and outgoing financial movements, customer service and reports. There are great opportunities in the job market for cashiers. In supermarkets, gas stations, shops, garages or any business, there is always a cashier in operation.
If you enjoy working directly with the public and identify with this profession, the cashier course will teach you everything you need to know to succeed in this job market. You learn, among other things, the work routine, the presence techniques, how to open and close the daily checkout movement.
The main subjects of the cashier course are:
Unit 1 - The cashier
- Commercial activity
- The customer/The consumer
- Client service
- Personal behavior
- Excellence in service
Unit 2 - Service as a market differential
- The cashier: the image of the company
- Quality of service
- Complaints handling - SAC
- Loyalty of the clientele
- Customer registration
Unit 3 - Operational practices
- Financial operations and commercial mathematics
- Payment methods
- Sales techniques
- Communication and personal marketing
Unit 4 - Work routines
- The different ways to make payments
- Return of purchases
- Cashier closing
- Professional Ethics
Who is the course aimed at?
- Les personnes qui travaillent ou veulent travailler comme caissier/caissière.
- Inscrit à l'ADEM avec un niveau d'une classe de 12ème.
- Personnes ayant des connaissances de base en comptabilité et en informatique.
- Savoir parler et écrire le français.
OHC ASBL Certificat