Agile requirement engineering (IREB®)
- You aim to successfully apply well-proven requirement engineering techniques in an Agile environment or you wish to improve your RE processes by applying techniques from the Agile approach
- You want to understand the synergy between Requirements Engineering and Agile
- Prepare for IREB® RE@Agile Primer certification
What will you learn?
- The fundamentals of Agile (Product Owner, Product Backlog, Sprint, etc.)
- The role and importance of Requirements Engineering in Agile processes as well as the value of agility in Requirements Engineering
- How to select the right activities at the right time to ensure high quality requirements before they are to be implemented
- The Classification and assessment of Requirements Engineering artefacts and techniques in the context of Agile and Agile artefacts and techniques in the context of Requirements Engineering
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
- You are keen to learn the best practices in requirement engineering, or to deepen your skills in business analysis
- You are a requirement engineer, product owner, business analyst, process analyst, functional analyst, process manager, or interested in understanding the value of professionally handling requirements in a project
Preparation for IREB® RE@Agile Primer certification
Fir den Inhalt vun der Beschreiwung vun dëser Formatioun ass eleng hiren Auteur, d. h. d'Formatiounsinstitut, verantwortlech escent Luxembourg.