Your first steps in sustainable Finance
This interactive e-learning path, offered in collaboration with ABBL and Deloitte, covers the basics of Sustainable Finance.
In this e-learning you will find out more about Sustainable Finance, and particularly about the various stakeholders involved. You will understand why this topic has gained momentum the last few years and the forces behind its development.
At the end there will be a short knowledge check.
This module is available standalone, and is also included as a mandatory pre-requesite of the Sustainable Finance (Foundation) course.
- Sustainable Development
- What is Sustainable Development?
- Why is it so important?
- How to achieve sustainable development targets?
- Who can contribute?
- Sustainable Finance
- What is Sustainable Finance?
- How big is the financing gap?
- Related initiatives and developments
- Sustainable and Responsible Investment (SRI)
- What is SRI
- How big the SRI market is
- Which initiatives are in place to develop the SRI market
- Knowledge Check
- Randomized selection of questions from pool
No pre-requisites are required.
All professionals working in banks, asset management, insurance companies and other financial institutions who need to capture fundamental knowledge on sustainable finance.