Using NLP in business: To improve communication and the achievement of its objectives
- Adopt a constructive attitude.
- Improve your communication.
- Understand other's language.
- Define a concrete achievable goal.
- Mobilize resources to achieve goals.
Step 1: Understand the basics of NLP
- Discover the presuppositions of NLP
- Subjective perception
- The beliefs
- Understand the "modeling" process
Step 2: Define and Achieve a Goal
- Define a goal effectively
- Access a resource status
- Define an action plan to achieve the goal
- Focus on successes rather than failures
Step 1: The basis of healthy communication
- Install a trust report
- The synchronization
- Identify the language of the other
- Understanding of the other by the "DOG"
Step 2: Communication tools
- The art of questioning
- Reformulation and active listening
- Give constructive feedback
The training alternates between theoretical contributions and personal reflection, exchanges with the group, practical exercises and role playing.
Who is the course aimed at?
Managers, employees, consultants and anyone looking for an effective communication tool.
A training certificate will be issued at the end of the course.