Train the Trainer - Practical Guide to Designing Knowledge Transfer
The purpose of this training will help attendees develop a methodology for designing and delivering knowledge transfer sessions/workshops whether it is facilitator led or on the job training.
This training will help attendees develop a methodology for designing and delivering knowledge transfer training sessions whether it is facilitator led or on the job training.
At the end of the training the attendees will be able to:
- Understand the training cycle,
- Understand simple course design,
- Understand Learning Styles and Communication Styles and their impact on the trainees
- Create a designed course by creating objectives, structure and content
This highly interactive course has been designed to train subject matter experts to design and deliver training courses within their technical subject competency area.
- Practical Exercises
- Role Plays
Who is the course aimed at?
- Client Service,
- Sales Persons,
- Product Managers,
- Subject Matter Experts,
- IT persons and E-Learning Designers who need to train or present content whether it is to Clients or Internal Staff
A topic must be brought to the session that needs to be designed into a training or workshop
A certificate will be handed out at the end of the session
The course will be highly interactive where the participants will be designing a basic course framework based on their technical expertise. At the end of the session, the individuals will have a basic course / workshop structure to build upon.
Follow-up sessions: Practical Sessions with Feedback
Trainer / Facilitator: