TOGAF 9 Foundation (Exam Included)
The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated TOGAF Level 1 exam, known as TOGAF 9.2 Foundation. The certification provides validation that the candidate has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure, and basic concepts of TOGAF 9.2, and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF...
The course examines the essential features of the framework. It also spans the Learning Points required to take the TOGAF® Level 1 exam, and during the course delegates will be helped to prepare for this exam.
This course is offered as an instructor-led course.
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM) - architecture process
- Guidelines and techniques for using and adapting the ADM
- The Architecture Content Framework - how to describe architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum - a classification system for architecture assets
- TOGAF™ 9.1 Reference Models - the "building blocks" of an Information System
- Architectural Governance and Capability - governance, skills and maturity
- Course Outline
- Course Introduction
- Basic Concepts
- Core Concepts and Reference Models
- An Introduction to the ADM
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Architecture Governance
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- The ADM Phases
- Building Blocks and the ADM
- Key ADM Deliverables
- ADM Guidelines and Techniques
- Foundation Exam Preparation
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
This training course was developed for anyone who wants to learn about and/or start applying TOGAF 9.2 and who wants to get certified. This would be for example business-, enterprise-, and IT architects and consultants.
There are no formal pre-requisites for this course and certification
Business Training will provide a training certificate to each participant.
- Free car park
- Lunch and coffee breaks are included