The customs clearance (in a post-Brexit world) (C7005) - distance learning
- Understanding the Customs (role and process).
- Mastering the fundaments of Incoterms.
- Using the Incoterms® properly, by mastering their advantages and limits.
- Understanding the main components of an (export or import) customs declaration.
- Determining the fundamental triangle Code-Origin-Value.
- Choosing the right customs status for the exported/imported goods.
- Choosing the appropriate customs procedure.
- Understanding the main export/import documents.
- Customs: what is it? when is it? what's it for? Here are the need-to-know basics.
- Incoterms® / part 1 - the basics: the survival kit for novice exporters.
- Incoterms® / part 2 - follow-up exercises: analysing the situation, potential issues & avoid the pitfalls.
- Customs declaration / part 1: Understanding/completing the key-triangle Code-Origin-Value.
- Customs declaration / part 2: Which customs status for your product?
- Customs declaration / part 3: Which customs procedure choose & why?
- Export / import documents checklist: so many documents, so different and still, so necessary. Understanding and using them properly.
- Continuous assessment.
- Which customs status-es for your company?: Which difference with the product's customs status? What is that for? The main possibilities (AEO, REX, AE)? How to request it/them?
- Wrap-up session & getting prepared to the final exam.
Who is the course aimed at?
Anyone willing to acquire knowledge and develop skills on the management of import or export operations (technical, administrative, commercial, legal, human, financial aspects).
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.