Supply chain management (C7002)
- Understand the logistics chain concept.
- Know the most common tools and methods used within this sector.
- Apprehend the process approach and understand the notion of flow.
- Understand the processes, the actions carried out at each steps and the challenges of better control of the logistics circuits: product quality, customer satisfaction, ecological footprint, etc.
- Know the different modes of transport, their specificities, their limits and the opportunities offered by their combination.
- Understand and analyze the concept of stream optimisation and apply common associated methods: ERP or WMS management tools.
- Understand and apply cost management.
- Understand dashboards, design and select performance indicators.
Le contenu est identique aux objectifs d'apprentissage pour cette formation.
Who is the course aimed at?
Anyone preparing to take up a position as charterer, logistics agent, dispatch manager, flow manager or willing to enter a purchasing service, a transport organization service.
Successful completion of the module "Overview of the logistics sector" (C7000E) or proof of equivalent certified knowledge.
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.