This seminar offers an overview of the different selection tools and of their reliance in predicting job success in order to enable the participants to choose the tools best adapted to their needs. Participants will have the opportunity to see different examples of tests and tools used during Assessment Centres.
- Evaluation of the Resume and application letter
- Importance of national and cultural differences.
- Specifics of the resume and motivation letter of: Luxembourgish, French, Belgian, German and International candidates.
- Selection interview
- Different types of interview
- Structured, semi-structured, non-structured interview
- individual interview, Panel interview, Group interview
- Selection criteria
- Personality Criteria
- Professional Criteria
- Psychometric tests
- Intelligence tests
- Knowledge tests
- Ability Tests (numerical and verbal)
- Situational tests (case studies, In-Trays, e-trays)
- Fidelity and validity of tests and personality questionnaires
- Assessment Centres
- Organisation of an Assessment Centre
- Participants in an Assessment Centre: candidates, observers
- Different tools used during an Assessment Centre
- Evaluation of the participants
- Non-scientific methods
- Graphology, astrology, numerology, morphopsychology
- Reliance of the different selection tools
Who is the course aimed at?
Recruitment professionals wishing to have an overview on different selection methods and tools used in Luxembourg.
A certificate will be delivered to each participant.
- Number of participants limited to 6
- Interactive and practical seminar.
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider HR Services.