Find your place in the professional world
Duration to be defined according to customer needs
Professional transition, following a personal decision, or the loss of a job, is a period of change, which can be decisive for the rest of our career and evolution.
- Position yourself towards the world of work (where is my place?)
- Develop self-confidence
- Highlight the positive aspects: what are the resources that allow me to do better?
- Mobilize resources: become aware of the possibilities
- Develop your project: Activate motivation for this project
- Rediscover creativity: program the strategies to make this project a success
- Find and/or consolidate the motivation for the search of a new job, job change, new professional orientation
- Prepare for a job interview, an administrative appointment
- Develop your potential, using your resources to find your place
- Develop, install a personal strategy to succeed in your project
- Understand the situation
- Career Assessment: Assessment on existing and future skills
- Updating/Valorisation of the CV
- Professional LinkedIn account
- Preparation for an interview, an application
- Administrative Support (Adem, CCSS, Taxes, and all other Administrations)
Who is the course aimed at?
After each appointment, assessments and questions.
A report will be given after the work finalized
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider Cap sur la Sophrologie, HR Consulting, Training, Coaching .