Products and Standards: ESG Funds and Sustainable Bonds
This course will focus on the products currently available on the Sustainable Finance market with a specific emphasis on ESG funds and sustainable bonds (Green, Social, Sustainability and Sustainability-Linked) as flagship products. Participants will also explore the main principles, standards and taxonomies that exist in the market and study detailed and concrete examples of their application.
Participants in this course can look forward to the following learning objectives:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the different Sustainable Finance products available on the market with special emphasis on ESG funds and sustainable bonds
- Receive an introduction to the standards governing the sustainable bond market including different green taxonomies
- In detail study of the processes - in addition to the normal bond issuance process - which issuers need to adhere to in order to issue a sustainable bond
1. ESG Funds
2. Sustainable Bonds Market
3. Principles and Green Taxonomies
Online, detailed lectures with the LGX Academy’s hands-on lecturers with Q&A session to close each module.
- Integrating ESG factors and risks in investment decisions
- Definitions of Green, Social, Sustainability and Sustainability-Linked Bonds
- Current principles and standards available in the market
Who is the course aimed at?
Designed to enrich your sustainability knowledge, whether you are an issuer, investor or asset manager.
A potential participant should have a general knowledge of the concept of Sustainable Finance, its development, and its requirements. A basic knowledge on different financial instruments and various relevant international standards would be a plus. We highly recommend that participants complete Course 1: Fundamentals of Sustainable Finance beforehand.
At the end of the course, participants will receive a training certificate.
All our courses can be tailored to fit your specific needs. Do not hesitate to contact us to find out more!