Problem Solving Finding New Ideas with CPS (Creative Problem Solving)
After the training the participant shall be able to:
- Master the key steps of the CPS (Creative Problem Solving) process to find solutions for your needs
- Have a creativity toolbox to implement the CPS process efficiently
- Know how to identify situations where it is possible to use the CPS process in your daily life, both face-to-face and remotely
- Adjust your posture as a facilitator to integrate the creative dimension in your mission or project
- Use, for oneself or in group facilitation, the fundamental rules of divergence / convergence.
Focus on the CPS approach
- The fundamentals of the creative process in relation to the Creative Problem Solving model
- Global vision of the CPS approach: problem solving and creativity
- The principle of divergence / convergence.
Toolbox to meet the needs of the different stages of Creative Problem Solving in relation to the three main phases of CPS and its sub-stages
- Clarification of the problem
- Ideation: optimization of brainstorming with its keys to success
- Several ideation techniques to go further in your idea production
- Transforming ideas into solutions and initiating action plans: from prioritization to concrete action / Idea classification grid
- Get the ideas accepted by the concerned actors
- Launch the action plan.
From face-to-face workshop to digital workshop to meet new needs
- Experimentation of various digital tools to make actions possible with Creative Problem Solving in remote mode
- Posture of the facilitator during the problem solving meeting
- Projection into your future problem solving meeting.
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
Anyone who wants to solve their problems by finding new ideas through an effective and structured method and the use of creativity tools.