PRINCE2® Practitioner & Certification
This course will give comprehensive details of the various PRINCE2 processes, components, techniques, and how they all fit together. You will also learn how to apply the PRINCE2 techniques using an actual scenario. On completion of the course you will be able to set up an appropriate form of project organisation and structure in accordance with PRINCE2.
The exam is included.
By using PRINCE2, project managers can divide the project into manageable stages that enable them to plan accurately. That way, you finish your projects on time and within budget!
- understand the total concept of PRINCE2 in detail
- be able to apply PRINCE2 in all aspects to a project
- organize and run the project in a balanced way
- execute the project balancing all stakeholders interests
- give founded comments on all aspects and documents of a project
- Training set-up
- 3 consecutive full days of training, including cases and exam training
- Web-based exam training
- Objective Test Exam during 3 hours, leading to the OGC issued Certificate
- The exam will take place the 3th day of the training.
- Miscellaneous handouts
- Hours required outside training hours:
- As preparation for the first day our estimate is approximately 8 hours. We recommend that the evening of the first training day is used for a two hour review of the studied material. The final preparation of the exam is estimated to take around 12 hours.
Who is the course aimed at?
- Project Managers, Team Managers, Project Engineers
- Portfolio Managers
- Project Support
- Principals, Senior Responsible Owners, Project Buyers
- Project Management Consultants
- Certificate PRINCE2 foundation
- Experience in managing (sub)project preferred
PRINCE2® Practitioner certification - Exam of 3 hours, leading to the OGC issued Certificate
"The PRINCE2® course on this page is offered by PTCoE of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.”
ITIL® and PRINCE2® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.