PRINCE2® Foundation - Online Course and Official Exam
This package contains the official exam voucher, as well as everything you need to learn the topic and get prepared for the exam, including:
- Explanatory video: how does the online course work?
- Accredited by PeopleCert / AXELOS
- Fully aligned with the 6th edition of PRINCE2 (latest edition)
- Equivalent to a 3-Day Course
- 21 Contact Hours(PDUs)
- Contains 57 Lessons
- Equipped with the Integrated Flashcards™
- Includes Educational Games
- Exam Simulator with 865 Questions
- With 2 Sample Exams
- Contains multiple Quizzes
- Contains Printable handouts
- Contains A Training Manual (PDF)
- With access to our trainers
The course is designed for busy professionals; most lessons are 10 to 15 minutes long, so that you can take one or two per day, without much effort. Also, we've avoided homework and covered it in other ways, because you probably don't have enough time and mental energy to spend many hours by yourself doing homework.
The course is delivered in the following sections:
- Starting a New Project
- Planning the Project
- Delivering the Product
- What if Something Goes Wrong?
- The End!
- Starting Up a Project Process
- Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project Process
- Controlling a Stage Process
- Managing Product Delivery Process
- Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- Closing a Project Process
- Structure of PRINCE2
- Business Case Theme
- Outputs, Outcomes, Benefits
- Business Case Theme, Minimum Requirements
- Organization Theme
- Communication Management Approach
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Assurance
- Combining Roles
- Organization Theme, Minimum Requirements
- Quality Theme
- Quality Planning and Control
- Customer Quality Expectations and Acceptance Criteria
- Quality Products
- Quality Definition
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Theme, Minimum Requirements
- Plans Theme
- The Three Plans
- Planning Horizon
- Product Based Planning
- Designing the Plans
- Defining and Analyzing the Products
- Plans Theme, Minimum Requirements
- Risk Theme
- Risk Products
- Describing a Risk
- Risk Responses
- Risk Management Procedure
- Risk Theme, Minimum Requirements
- Change Theme
- Issue and Change Control Procedure
- Baselines and Change Budget
- Change Products
- Change Theme, Minimum Requirements
- Progress Theme
- Delivery Products
- Performance Reports
- End Stage and End Project Reports
- Event Driven vs. Time Driven Products
- Tolerances and Exceptions
- Progress Theme, Minimum Requirements
Who is the course aimed at?
- Project Managers, Programme Managers, Team Managers, Project Engineers
- Portfolio Managers
- Project Support
- People working in Projects, Principals, Senior Responsible Owners
- Project Buyers
There are no prerequisites for this course and exam. You don’t need to have prior knowledge of project management to understand the course.
Participants may take the exam at any time for a period of one year after receipt of their voucher.
The following are not included in this course:
The official manual: the official manual is not necessary when taking this course. However, if you want, you can buy it from TSO, or other online shops, for £85.
To order your licenses, please send a request to Customer Service. You will receive the steps to follow.
IMPORTANT- If you have received a voucher in the context of the Project "Digital Skills" launched by the "Ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de l’Économie sociale et solidaire - MTEESS", please attach the voucher in your email.
ITIL® and PRINCE2® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
"The PRINCE2® course on this page is offered by PTCoE of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.”