PRINCE2® Foundation & Certification
PRINCE2® is an integrated framework of processes and themes that addresses the planning, delegation, monitoring and control of all the six aspects of project performance: cost, timescale, quality, scope, risks and benefits. With this course you will understand the PRINCE2® approach - the principles, processes, themes and techniques - and be well prepared to pass the exam.
Participants will be able to:
- understand the need for project management and how PRINCE2® meets that requirement
- understand the PRINCE2® process model
- prepare project plans using product based planning techniques and undertake risk analysis and management for the project
- prepare information for inclusion in a Project Initiation Document
- understand techniques for the management of product development, quality control and change control
- What is a project?
- Structure of PRINCE2
- Starting up a project
- Directing a project
- Business case
- Initiating a project
- Managing a stage boundary
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Closing a project
Who is the course aimed at?
- Project Managers, Programme Managers, Team Managers, Project Engineers
- Portfolio Managers
- Project Support
- People working in Projects, Principals, Senior Responsible Owners
- Project Buyers
None. Some experience in projects is preferred.
An exam of one hour, leading to the OGC issued Certificate will take place on the 3rd day of the training course.
PRINCE2® Foundation certification
The course will be held in English but our trainers are also fluent in French.
ITIL® and PRINCE2® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
"The PRINCE2® course on this page is offered by PTCoE of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.”