Prince2 Fast Track - Foundation & Practitioner with Certification Exam
PRINCE2 is process-based project management framework. Its well-configured process structure enables the framework to be used in absolutely any project environment. Once its working mechanics are understood, project delivery with PRINCE2 can be managed as waterfall or as agile as desired.
The PRINCE2 FastTrack training makes sure that all the mechanics as well as the process-based structure of PRINCE2 are understood enough to start PRINCE2 implementation. Being a combination of Foundation and Practitioner certification courses, the PRINCE2 FastTrack course not only provides both certifications at once but each piece can also be taken individually thanks to our unique approach to FastTrack course delivery.
PRINCE2 is a process-based, step-by-step approach to project management.
A strong aspect of PRINCE2 is the fact that it separates the management aspects for project work from the specialist requirements. This results in the ability to integrate any form of specialist aspect into the PRINCE2 framework.
PRINCE2 is a generic method based on proven principles. Organizations adopting the method can substantially improve their organizational capability and maturity across various areas such as business change, construction, IT, mergers and acquisitions, research and product development.
PRINCE2 Foundation level
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a project management team working within a PRINCE2 environment.
- The delegate will learn the key terminology:
- The characteristics and context of a project
- The benefits of adopting PRINCE2
- The PRINCE2 principles o The purpose of the PRINCE2 roles and management products
- The purpose, objectives and context of PRINCE2 processes
- Achievement of an internationally recognized certificate
- Taking the first step to become a Registered PRINCE2 Practitioner
PRINCE2 Practitioner Level
- Understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2 in a project scenario
- Understanding the relationship between the roles, principles, themes and processes
- Ability to create and assess management products
- Reasonable ability to start applying PRINCE2 to actual projects
- Being recognized as a Registered PRINCE2 Practitioner
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
Project managers and aspiring project managers
- Key persons involved in the design, development and delivery of projects
- Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
- Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
- Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts)
- Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel)
- Operational line managers/staff
- Anybody who is interested in project management
The PRINCE2 Foundation certificate is the pre-requisite for the PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate.