First aid (according to the Luxembourg reference system validated by the CGDIS)
Their main objective is to allow the learner to be able to come to the aid of a victim of an accident or of a malaise at his place of work, at home or on the public highway while awaiting the arrival of relief.
According to Luxembourg regulations (articles L.312 of Book III of the Labor Code of April 26, 2019, article 14 of ITM-SST 1501-5, 1502-4 and 1503-04, article 8 of the chapter concerning first aid for the Accident Insurance Association of November 28, 1986...) and European Directive 89/391 / EEC of the Council of June 12, 1989, the employer must train a minimum of personnel in first aid according to the activity of his company and must ensure safety and security of its staff.
He must also make available the adequate and necessary equipment so that they can carry out their relief efforts.
CONTENT OF THE FIRST AID MODULE:
- The first aider's response plan;
- The legal framework of the intervenor;
- Prevention of risks and accidents;
- The emergency chain;
- The alert;
- Assessing a situation;
- Emergency clearances;
- Reaction in the event of an attack;
- Syncope and unconsciousness;
- Rescue actions adapted to infants, children and adults;
- Checking consciousness;
- Checking the breathing;
- The Recovery Position;
- How to flip a victim on the back;
- Breathing problems;
- Circulatory and respiratory anatomy;
- The waiting positions;
- Specific bleedings and bleedings;
- Chest trauma;
- The use of a triangle slinge;
- Helmet removal;
- The Recovery Position with two rescuers;
- Management of suspected trauma of the spine;
- Sudden illness;
- Heart disease;
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
- The use of the defibrillator.
- Theoretical talk
- Technical training
- Exchanges between participants
Who is the course aimed at?
Anyone wishing to acquire the skills mentioned in the previous chapters or wishing to upgrade.
No prerequisite is mandatory. This training is intended for beginners as well as for personnel already trained in the subject.
Knowledge is validated throughout the training by practical exercises in real situations and analysis. A constant exchange between learners and trainer takes place continuously and allows continuous assessment.
The diploma will be issued at the end of the training if successful. As specified in the legal texts, this document is valid for 5 years.
Training limited to 10 people for one trainer as stipulated in the legislative texts