Performance Management - Overview for Managers and HR Professionals
An overview of the Performance Management Process, which will give Managers and HR Professionals an overview of their tasks over the year. This seminar enables participants to have an overview of the Performance Management Process in companies
Steps in the process:
- The importance of having quality objectives
- Performance Management and the Probation Period
- Individual Development Plans
- The Mid-Year Review
- The Self – Assessment
- The Appraisal and the concept of rating individuals
- Performance Panels and Calibration
- Closing the year and setting objectives for the next year.
Conclusion and follow-up:
Who is the course aimed at?
Managers and HR Professionals
A Certificate of Participation shall be handed out at the end of the session.
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider HR Services.