Performance Management: Basics of an Appraisal Interview
This seminar enables participants to familiarise themselves with the techniques of performing an appraisal talk.
At the end of the Training the Manager will understand the importance of carrying out a quality Appraisal with confidence and ensure that employees remain motivated for the upcoming year.
Objective of the assessment discussion
- Preparing the conversation
- Introductory Measures for the call
- Preparation of the Assessment Form
- Elaboration of the main points
- Open questions / closed questions
- Rapport building and encouraging people to express their opinions
- Encouraging employee to express himself or herself
- Active Listening
- Ability to provide positive and negative feedback
- Role plays, practical examples
Conclusions & follow-up of the interview
- Collection & feed Back from talks
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
Managers and HR Employees
A Certificate of Participation shall be handed out at the end of the session.
Fir den Inhalt vun der Beschreiwung vun dëser Formatioun ass eleng hiren Auteur, d. h. d'Formatiounsinstitut, verantwortlech HR Services.