Organise your Ideas and Projects with Mind Mapping
At the end of the training, the participant shall be able to:
- Understand the Mind Mapping tool and its various features
- Create your own mind maps that will allow you to develop your creativity, your organisation and your communication
- Identify all the possible cases in which Mind Mapping can be useful (meeting facilitation, note taking, project presentation, etc.)
- Create your mind maps manually and in digital format
- Efficiently prepare your future use
Focus on Mind Mapping
- What is Mind Mapping? Origins and functioning
- How is it used and why? Inventory of possible uses with an experimentation of several examples (a multitude of professional or personal cases)
- The secrets of a successful mind map
Mind Mapping in the professional environment
- Making your presentations dynamic and interactive
- Managing your schedule
- Setting up and developing a project with your team
- Note taking
- Structuring an intervention in a meeting or training
Development of several mind maps
- Using Mind Mapping software, each trainee will develop several mind maps
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
Anyone who wants to better organise their ideas and projects with Mind Mapping, in order to present, develop and structure their work more effectively.
Fir den Inhalt vun der Beschreiwung vun dëser Formatioun ass eleng hiren Auteur, d. h. d'Formatiounsinstitut, verantwortlech House of Training.