Maximize Individual and Organizational Effectiveness
Expected Course Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
1. Demonstrate the keys to individual and organizational effectiveness.
2. Behave with a Mindset (Attitude), as a Model (Actions), and be a Motivator (Impact others) for effectiveness.
3. Implement the foundation “ground work skills” of organizational effectiveness.
4. Create “culture roots” based on the AS U R concept: Accountability, Urgency, Service, and Responsibility.
5. Develop “responsibility charts” to guide task action.
6. Formulate and implement standards that insure people can be “counted on” to follow-through on tasks.
8. Take action to fulfill important and urgent task demands.
9. Interact with “customers” (internal and external) with a “Superior Service Approach.”
10. Communicate in more open, authentic ways.
11. Utilize the guidelines for effective feedback and “feed forward” to enhance performance.
12. Assess their current capacity to deal with stress and identify the tools to manage stress based on their mind-body type.
13. Assess their current methods of time utilization and identify tools to maximize the effective usage of their time.
14. Adapt their actions to work effectively with the diverse individuals.
15. Apply the knowledge and skills presented and discussed based on field tested “action ideas.”
Brief Program Description
This program provides an in-depth description of the core elements of individual and organizational effectiveness. The course provides knowledge and skill building the source of individual and organizational effectiveness, how can participants enhance individual effectiveness, and actions they can take to create a culture of effectiveness at all levels.
The course devotes significant time to how individuals can manage stress, the wear and tear of a high-demand workplace, and how they can utilize their time more effectively. The program includes an organizational effectiveness assessment and an individual stress management and time utilization assessment.
Who is the course aimed at?
The course can add value to all organizational members. It can be of significant value when taken by an intact work group and/or by groups that work together to achieve common goals.
Une attestation de présence sera envoyée aux participants après la formation.
The program utilizes state-of-the-art, high involvement, teaching methodologies including a multi-media powerpoint presentation, small and large group activities, video segments to illustrate key content points, large group skill demonstrations, small group role plays, and field tested "action ideas" so that participants can directly apply the program and realize "take home value" from their investment of time at the program. The program includes a substantial follow-up process provided by the instructor to reinforce application and continue to learning process after the course.
About the Consultant, Dr Warren Blank
Dr Warren Blank is President of The Leadership Group which he founded in 1985. Since 1974, Warren has consulted with organizations throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. He has a Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior, an MBA in Management, and an MS in Education. He has extensive, proven experience working with Fortune 500 Companies such as Shell Oil Company, GE, Hyatt Hotels and Lockheed Martin, and government agencies such as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), and all branches of the military.
What other Leaders are saying:
"The most inspirational speaker I have encountered in over 30 years. Inspires senior executives to reach beyond their current capabilities and reach organizational and strategic goals with ease. Warren is the epitome of 'world class'!"
Boyd Keith Jeffries, Deputy Federal Security Director, US Department. of Homeland Security