Market Abuse Directive II (MADII)
In this eLearning you will be guided through different modules by closely following the storyline of Ben the Banker who is on track for a promotion, for which he needs to quickly upgrade his knowledge on MAD II.
By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Know the main types of existing market abuse;
- Understand the legal requirements for compliance;
- Limit the risks of market abuse;
- Understand how to react in a market abuse situation; and
- Know the criminal sanctions.
- Context and objectives
- Context and background
- Why MAD II?
- Key principles and concepts.
2. Types of market abuses
- Market sounding
- Investment recommendation
- Insider trading
- Market manipulation
- Managers’ transactions.
3. Knowledge check
- Random selection of questions.
DLearn offers a dynamic approach to digital learning:
- All sessions are modular and easy to customize to perfectly fit your needs
- The units (maximum 15 minutes) are incorporated in an interactive storyline.
Who is the course aimed at?
At the end of this eLearning, the learner will be evaluated on the topic via a knowledge check.
Our MAD II eLearning is part of our CSSF MiFID II training program. An official certificate will be delivered upon validation.
All our eLearnings are customizable for any industry.