Managing Efficient Telephone Communications
After the training the participant shall be able to:
- Understand the stakes of telephone conversation for the company’s reputation
- Gain confidence and fluidity in speaking on the phone in English
- Comprehend the different ways of dealing with queries
- Master the company introduction and their own self-introduction
- Structure their notes to better take and transmit messages
- Importance of professional telephone reception for Company’s reputation and your representation
- Difference between Telephone and Face-to-Face communications
- Structure of professional calls:
- Getting ready prior to the call
- Mastering your self-introduction
- Speaking with knowledge and confidence
- Identifying your correspondant with clarity
- Managing the calls’ transfer and non-transfer
- Taking and transmitting messages
- Coordinating multi-calls gracefully
- Closing the communication in style
- Following-up effectively
The training includes role-plays, simulations and case studies.
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
Anyone who is uncomfortable answering phone calls in English and/or is responsible for handling international phone calls.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.
Fir den Inhalt vun der Beschreiwung vun dëser Formatioun ass eleng hiren Auteur, d. h. d'Formatiounsinstitut, verantwortlech House of Training.