Luxembourger - Welcome A1
- Knowing how to greet, inform others about your person, and how to get in touch with others.
- Know how to introduce oneself, know how to get in touch with others, initiate a conversation.
- Know how to talk about work, daily activities, family, play activities.
- Getting to explain situations in everyday life, such as looking for accommodation, going to the bank, to the doctor.
- Be able to answer questions about his/her subjects.
- Getting to communicate using simple language.
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use the numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drink
- Make a basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0 to 12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the cafe
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for traveling and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what's going on
- Describe the problems
- Ask for locations or places using "where?"
- Recognize body parts
- Ask politely using "could"
- Learn how to order food and drink at a restaurant
- Learn how to request information in a hotel
- Able to speak in the future
- Working and business language
Who is the course aimed at?
- Newly arrived in Luxembourg, people who want to integrate into the country, professionals and students.
OHC ASBL Certificat
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider Office House Capellen.