The principles and bases of general accounting in Luxembourg - LUX GAAPP
Accounting, or general accounting, is an essential subject for companies. This is a legal obligation but it also contains a lot of useful information for managers. Knowing the principles and knowing how to use financial information is essential to manage a business.
This training is therefore intended for all people who are faced with having to make decisions both for the company and vis-à-vis third parties. The annual accounts are a mine of information that can be used to better understand our customers and suppliers.
The objective of this training for participants is to:
- Know the principles and main accounting rules applicable in Luxembourg.
- Understand the accounting entries of sales, purchases, fixed assets and closing (provision, inventory, valuation...).
- Know how to read a balance sheet and an income statement as well as its appendices.
- To be able to analyse the main ratios of the company and to know the associated risks.
- Collect information for better analysis of customers and suppliers.
Who is the course aimed at?
Anyone wishing to develop their knowledge of accounting and financial reporting.
People can have a beginner, intermediate or experienced level. The cases allow you to adapt to all levels.
Knowledge will be validated throughout the training through practical exercises.
Une attestation de présence sera envoyée aux participants présents après la formation.