The keys to public speaking: To have effective and impactful communication
- Be comfortable and confident when speaking in public.
- Deliver a clear and impactful message.
- Learn to combat the apprehension of public speaking.
1 - Preparation
- Introduce yourself rather than improvise
- Fears and stress management
- "Winning pose"
2 - Verbal language
- Know and regulate your voice
- The joint
- Flow and punctuation
- Verbal tics
3 - Non-verbal language
- Body language
- Facial expressions
4 - The content
- Key questions to ask
- The hook
- Tips for giving impact
5 - Practice
The training alternates between theoretical contributions and personal reflection, exchanges with the group, practical exercises and role playing.
Who is the course aimed at?
Managers, speakers, trainers and anyone who wants to feel comfortable speaking in public, whether in a meeting, a conference, a training course or a presentation to a client.
A training certificate will be issued at the end of the course.
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider RH Lab..