Leadership, Teamwork, Conflict Resolution, and Customer Service Training
Expected Course Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe the concept of Leadership Intelligence, its three components (Desire, Knowledge, Strategies) and how they form the platform for effective action in all the program content areas.
- Clarify how Leadership Intelligence is similar and not the same as the “Managerial Mindset” that a person with formal authority needs to use to fulfill their position.
- Utilize the Leadership Intelligence framework to understand how each program part connects to all others and how the content as a whole reflects and supports each part.
- Recognize the essential role of awareness of self, others, and the environment as basis for success and to master the program content.
- Understand and implement the characteristics of high performance teams so they can:
- Create a coherent team structure and establish clear and agreed upon goals, roles, and norms
- Form positive group relationships and interaction by building rapport and trust and demonstrating appreciation, respect, and empathy.
- Foster lively, success-oriented team spirit among all team members by clarifying team purpose and individual intentions.
- Identify the three levels of Superior Customer Service (Strategic, Managerial, and Front-Line) and why each is important to achieve service excellence so they can:
- Enhance their own and other’s commitment to service excellence by approaching service as a strategic advantage for success
- Be accountable and maximize other’s accountability for effective service delivery by establishing specific expectations for service delivery, and
- Empower themselves and others to behave like “Superior Service Stars” by displaying the appropriate appearance, attitude, and approach when dealing with customers.
- “Map” their change landscape to better understand both a “long-view” and a locally focused perspective to effectively chart a course through change by using the “G.A.P.” technique (Gain Another Perspective)
Brief Program Description:
The concept of Leadership Intelligence (LI) is used as an integrative theme that demonstrates how each of the four knowledge/skill parts (teamwork, conflict resolution, and customer service) supports all the others and how the whole is reflected in each of the parts. This provides a unified developmental experience for participants. LI is the capacity to take initiative (provide direction) and have influence (motivate) others to commit to action. Teamwork requires leaders at all levels.
Conflict can be resolved in many ways; this program offers tools to achieve win-win resolution. All organizational members must be “customer service ready.”
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
This course is designed for individuals at all organizational levels.
Une attestation de présence sera envoyée aux participants après la formation.
The program utilizes state-of-the-art, high involvement, teaching methodologies including a multi-media powerpoint presentation, small and large group activities, video segments to illustrate key content points, large group skill demonstrations, small group role plays, and field tested "action ideas" so that participants can directly apply the program and realize "take home value" from their investment of time at the program. The program includes a substantial follow-up process provided by the instructor to reinforce application and continue to learning process after the course.
About the Consultant, Dr Warren Blank
Dr Warren Blank is President of The Leadership Group which he founded in 1985. Since 1974, Warren has consulted with organizations throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. He has a Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior, an MBA in Management, and an MS in Education. He has extensive, proven experience working with Fortune 500 Companies such as Shell Oil Company, GE, Hyatt Hotels and Lockheed Martin, and government agencies such as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), and all branches of the military.
What other Leaders are saying:
"The most inspirational speaker I have encountered in over 30 years. Inspires senior executives to reach beyond their current capabilities and reach organizational and strategic goals with ease. Warren is the epitome of 'world class'!"
Boyd Keith Jeffries, Deputy Federal Security Director, US Department. of Homeland Security