Labour law - Fundamentals
By completion of this course, the trainee must be able to:
- familiarise with the methods and the practices of labour law with the aim of effective staff management
- manage in an operational way employment contracts
- apply the regulations relating to labour relations
- implement the special legal rules applying to certain categories of employees: pregnant women, part-time employees, interim employees, etc.
- The nature and the structure of labour law
- The employment in Luxembourg
- The employment contract
- The regulations of the specific aspects of an employment relation
- The special legal rules applying to certain categories of employees
- The equal treatment between men and women
- The contractual relations not subject to the regulations on employment contracts
- People seeking employment
- The collective labour relations
- The administrative structures and the labour courts
- Managing of termination procedures
Who is the course aimed at?
Every person having to put a lot of effort into his professional activity in the field of staff management.
The course ends with a written exam.Successful completion of the examis sanctioned by a certificate of success issued by the House ofTraining.
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider House of Training.