At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of cyber security
- Recognize different types of cyber attacks, malware and threats
- Protect your mobile phone and social media profile
- Develop effective prevention methods
- Prevent hacker attacks
Every organization is responsible for ensuring cyber security. The ability to protect its information systems from impairment or even theft is essential to success. Implementing effective security measures will not only offer liability protection; it will also increase efficiency and productivity. A basic knowledge of cyber security and potential cyber risks is fundamental and every employee should know how to protect their computers and smartphones as well as how to deal with social networks.
With this course, you will discover the fundamentals of cyber security as well as the methods that should be implemented to make sure your systems are protected.
This course touches on cyber security fundamentals, types of malware and breaches, types of cyber attacks and threats, prevention, mobile protection, social network security, defense against hackers.
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is designed for:
- Any employee of the private or public sector
- Anyone who wishes to learn the fundamentals of cyber security
Cours certifié OHC