ISTQB Model Based Testing
Optimize analysis, design and implementation of tests with a model-based approach for testing based on business requirements.
Professionalize and enhance test activities and make the transition from requirements to test cases and their implementation more efficient.
Be more effective on testing activities using templates for test analysis, design and implementation.
- Know and know how to implement the activities of the MBT in a test process
- Be able to evaluate and deploy a Model-Based Testing approach in a team or test center
- Master the concepts, vocabulary, activities and roles of Model-Based Testing
Objectives and motivations of Model-Based Testing
- Why introduce the MBT in a test process?
- What are the pitfalls to avoid?
MBT Activities and products
- Main modeling activities, test generation and adaptation
- Elements used as input and products of a test process with MBT
Integration of MBT into the development process
- Integration of MBT in agile and phased processes
- Link between requirements engineering and Model-Based Testing
- Situation: You have integrated the MBT into your testing process, what will change
Modeling MBT (modeling activities, languages, best practices)
- Understand and practice MBT modeling (business and state machine workflows)
- Know the families of modeling languages used for the MBT
- Know the best practices of MBT modeling
Implementing and running tests with ModelBased Testing
- Transition from test generation to manual or automated execution
- Know the good practices of test adaptation
Evaluation and deployment of an MBT approach
- Be able to measure the progress of a project using Model-Based Testing
- Know the various categories of tools used for the MBT
Who is the course aimed at?
Basic understanding or exposure to requirements concepts.
Une attestation de participation sera transmise aux participants
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider OXiane Luxembourg.