ISO27005 Risk Manager with Certification Exam
ISO/IEC 27005 Risk Manager training enables you to develop the competence to master the risk management process related to all assets of relevance for Information Security using the ISO/IEC 27005 standard as a reference framework. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices of risk assessment methods such as OCTAVE, EBIOS, MEHARI and harmonized TRA. This training course corresponds with the implementation process of the ISMS framework presented in the ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
Day 1 Introduction to ISO/IEC 27005 and implementation of a risk management programme
- Course objectives and structure
- Standard and regulatory framework
- Concepts and definitions of risk
- Risk management programme
- Context establishment
Day 2 Information security risk assessment, risk treatment and acceptance as specified in ISO/IEC 27005
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis
- Risk evaluation
- Risk assessment with a quantitative method
- Risk treatment
- Information security risk acceptance
Day 3 Risk communication, consultation, monitoring, review and risk assessment methods
- OCTAVE method
- MEHARI method
- EBIOS method
- Harmonized Threat and Risk Assessment (TRA) method
- Applying for certification and closing the training
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
- Information Security risk managers
- Information Security team members
- Individuals responsible for Information Security, compliance, and risk within an organization
- Individuals implementing ISO/IEC 27001, seeking to comply with ISO/IEC 27001 or involved in a risk management program
- IT consultants
- IT professionals
- Information Security officers
- Privacy officers
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Risk Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP).
Fir den Inhalt vun der Beschreiwung vun dëser Formatioun ass eleng hiren Auteur, d. h. d'Formatiounsinstitut, verantwortlech Devoteam.