Introduction to Business Intelligence / Data Analytics
- Understand the benefits of implementing a BI strategy
- Be confortable with Business Intelligence (BI) concepts and architecture (Data sources, Data Integration & Data Visualization)
- Identify the key phases of the BI life-cycle
- Identify the key technologies and key market players
- Future trends of Data Analytics (Artifical Intelligence, predictive analysis, big data)
- Define how BI can help an organization better understand their performance and make better decisions
- Identify the information involved in a BI project
- Identify the technological architecture that makes up BI systems
- Recognize key BI technologies
- Learn what is Data Warehousing and how to use it
- Discover best practices and pragmatic approaches
The course provides an overview of the components of Business Intelligence / Data Analytics process:
- Data sources, Datawarehouse, Dimensions & facts, Cubes, Data Visualization
- Interactive dashboards, static reports, mobile application
- Data entry, integration with MS Office, alerting, application automation
- Best practices are presented depending on the size of the company, the heterogeneity and volumetry of sources and other key factors.
Basic knowledge of IT systems and/or Excel
DLH Certificate of Participation
Understand the life-cycle of a Business Intelligence project: its challenges and its benefits from small to large companies.
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider DIGITAL LEARNING HUB.