InCoTerms 2020 - ICC Rules for the Use of Domestic and International Trade Terms
After the training the participant shall be able to:
- set the right rule for a particular contract
- use and apply
the INCOTERMS …
- Presentation of incoterms
- Explanation of what the rules do and do not do
- Basic role and responsibilities of seller and buyer in international trade
- Costs and risks, relationship between incoterm rules and surrounding contracts
- How to choose the right incoterm for a particular contract
- Set out central changes between incoterms 2010 and 2020
- Traps to avoid and practical exercises on how to choose appropriate rule
Who is the course aimed at?
Services: sales/purchase, export & import, finance, logistics, transport, legal affairs.
Familiar or interested in international trade.
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider House of Training.