Important changes in VAT in 2021/2022
- Are you aware of the changes in the Luxembourg VAT environment (e.g. Luxembourg VAT Law, draft finance bill, new circulars, VAT group)?
- Do you understand the practical impacts on your business of the latest decisions from the Court of Justice of the European Union?
- Are you familiar with the Luxembourg administrative practice, particularly in terms of VAT registration documentation, and typical points of attention in the audits performed by the VAT authorities?
- Do you apply an appropriate VAT treatment to Directors’ fees?
- Are you familiar with the recent and upcoming changes at EU and international level?
- Have you considered whether your business will be directly or indirectly impacted or not by the above?
A good understanding of the VAT rules and upcoming changes is a must in any business. In fact, for businesses operating in both the financial and non-financial sectors, knowledge in this area can help them mitigate VAT risks, reduce the final VAT cost, and avoid pre-financing.
Given the increasing complexity of national and European regulations and decisions on VAT, along with a growing volume of court decisions on the subject, PwC's Academy is happy to offer you an innovative training event which gets you up to speed with the most important VAT changes.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the impact of the latest developments in VAT on their business, including laws, regulations and administrative practice.
- Be aware of future developments expected both at national and international level and the possible consequences for your business.
- An update on the Luxembourg legislation (e.g. vouchers bill, draft finance bill, circulars, IGP and potential VAT group)
- Recent available local case law
- Evolution of the administrative practice and audits
- Recent decisions from the Court of Justice of the European Union (important court cases and preliminary rulings)
- Overview of developments and trends abroad notably the implementation of VAT in other countries, SAFT and Brexit impacts
Who is the course aimed at?
- Target Audience
- Financial directors
- Employees dealing with VAT
- Internal auditors (invoicing, VAT accounting)
- Already with some basic VAT knowledge
- This training is also available in French, Luxembourgish and German. The material for all sessions is in English.
- Number of participants: Limited to 20 participants to ensure good interactivity.