Get ready for PRIIPS KID
Since 1 January 2018, all non-UCITS packaged products sold to non-professional clients need to draw up a Key Information Document compliant with the PRIIP regulation.
As from 2020, UCITS have to move from the UCITS KIID to PRIIPs KID.
PRIIPs regulation has established a standard 3 pages document that the product manufacturer needs to prepare before selling or advising its product to non-professional investors.
By the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- define the scope of the PRIIPs regulations;
- describe the manufacturer’s obligations with regards to PRIIPs;
- have a clear view on the regulatory requirements surrounding the KID;
- understand how to complete the PRIIPs KID and its attached reporting.
- PRIIPs Definition & Scoping
- Similarities and differences between UCITS KIID and PRIIPs KID
- Intervening Parties’ obligations and responsibilities with regards PRIIPs
- How to measure the risks associated with the PRIIP? How to calculate forward looking performance scenarios?
- How to disclose the costs associated throughout the lifecycle of the PRIIP?
- Necessary data required to produce the KID
- How to produce a KID, complying with legal and regulatory obligations?
- What about EPT and EMT?
Who is the course aimed at?
Financial industry professional involved in distributing or servicing the KID/KIID
This training is coordinated by Benjamin Gauthier, Partner in PwC Luxembourg. It will be presented by our subject matter experts.
Benjamin is a partner in the Risk & Regulatory team of PwC Luxembourg. He is playing an active role in the development of risk management practice for the Asset Management industry (including traded and non traded assets) considering both the regulatory requirements (i.e. UCITS IV, AIFMD) and best practices. He participated and led numerous risk management assignments including risk profiling and reporting.