Manage your emotions: So that your actions generate better results
- Understand and tame your emotions.
- Adopt an appropriate behavior in the face of a triggering event.
- Modify the result of his actions.
Step 1: Introduction
- What is an emotion?
- Emotion in the professional context
- Explore your emotion
- Identify the need behind the emotion
Step 2: Stress management
- Identify the symptoms and causes of stress
- Cardiac coherence
- Tools for stress management
- Balance between resources and requirements
Step 3: Relationship between emotions and thoughts
- Manage your thoughts to manage your emotions
- Transform your emotion into intelligence
- Brooke's model
Step 4: Practice
- Self-diagnosis: recognize, welcome and use your emotions
The training alternates theoretical contribution and personal reflexion, exchanges with the group, practical exercises.
Who is the course aimed at?
Anyone willing to understand how emotions function and how to manage them.
A survey is proposed within three months after the end of the training to finalize this support.
A training certificate will be issued at the end of the course.
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider RH Lab..