General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In this eLearning you will be guided through different modules by closely following the storyline of Ben the Banker who is a CEO caught in a data breach scandal and trying to save his organization.
By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Understand GDPR requirements;
- Be aware of fundamental principles of privacy;
- Understand the obligations, roles, and responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer;
- Understand the methods and approaches to implement a GDPR process effectively; and.
- Understand how to handle a personal data breach.
- Why GDPR?
- What is GDPR?
- Explanation of a data breach.
2. Understanding data protection
- Personal data
- Data processing
- Key players
- Data subject rights.
3. Impact on the work life
- Data protection by design and by default
- Email and spam
- Breach disclosure.
4. Knowledge check
- Random selection of questions.
DLearn offers a dynamic approach to digital learning:
- All sessions are modular and easy to customize to perfectly fit your needs
- The units (maximum 15 minutes) are incorporated in an interactive storyline.
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
At the end of this eLearning, the learner will be evaluated on the topic via a knowledge check.
An official certificate will be delivered upon validation of the eLearning.
All our eLearnings are customizable for any industry.