General Accounting - Fundamentals
Upon successful completion of the course, the participant should be able to:
- understand the principal financial statements (Balance sheet and profit & loss account) and their purposes
- understand the Balance sheet and its principal line items
- The Books
- General ledger and trial balance
- Financial statements
- Balance sheet and profit & loss account
- Underlying principals
- Financial assets
- Fixed assets
- Other short-term assets
- Liabilities and Equity
- Subscribed capital, share premium, statutory and other reserves
- Payables and accruals
- Profit & loss account basics
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
This course is designed to help people without an accounting background to easily learn and understand accounting concepts.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.
Fir den Inhalt vun der Beschreiwung vun dëser Formatioun ass eleng hiren Auteur, d. h. d'Formatiounsinstitut, verantwortlech House of Training.