In this eLearning you will be guided through different modules covering key topics related to investment products, finance, and economy.
By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Understand how financial markets function;
- Know the key factors on investment performance for different asset classes and financial instruments; and
- Understand the fundamentals of portfolio management.
1. Financial markets
- Focus on key markets and players
- Major factors affecting financial markets
- Market overview and economic forecast
- Economic cycles and modern financial history
- Traditional vs. behavioral finance.
2. Asset classes and financial instruments
- Overview and comparison of asset classes
- Focus on fixed income
- Focus on equity
- Focus on funds/ETF
- Focus on other asset classes.
3. Portfolio management
- Portfolio management process
- Planning phase
- Execution phase
- Feedback phase.
4. Knowledge check
- Random selection of questions.
DLearn offers a dynamic approach to digital learning:
- All sessions are modular and easy to customize to perfectly fit your needs
- The units (maximum 15 minutes) are incorporated in an interactive storyline.
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
At the end of this eLearning, the learner will be evaluated on the topic via a knowledge check.
An official certificate will be delivered upon validation of the eLearning.
All our eLearnings are customizable for any industry.