In this eLearning you will be guided through different modules covering key topics related to investment products, finance, and economy.
By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Understand how financial markets function;
- Know the key factors on investment performance for different asset classes and financial instruments; and
- Understand the fundamentals of portfolio management.
1. Financial markets
- Focus on key markets and players
- Major factors affecting financial markets
- Market overview and economic forecast
- Economic cycles and modern financial history
- Traditional vs. behavioral finance.
2. Asset classes and financial instruments
- Overview and comparison of asset classes
- Focus on fixed income
- Focus on equity
- Focus on funds/ETF
- Focus on other asset classes.
3. Portfolio management
- Portfolio management process
- Planning phase
- Execution phase
- Feedback phase.
4. Knowledge check
- Random selection of questions.
DLearn offers a dynamic approach to digital learning:
- All sessions are modular and easy to customize to perfectly fit your needs
- The units (maximum 15 minutes) are incorporated in an interactive storyline.
Who is the course aimed at?
At the end of this eLearning, the learner will be evaluated on the topic via a knowledge check.
An official certificate will be delivered upon validation of the eLearning.
All our eLearnings are customizable for any industry.